Today I completed 25 years of Journey of Life. Thank you very much for everyone who are part of my Journey. There are UPs which taught me how to be Grateful and Downs which taught me many valuable Lessons for life.
As we get older, we feel somewhat nervous as Joey in FRIENDS series👇
10 Powerful lessons for a Beautiful Life:
1. Invest in Yourself: It means Invest in Your Health, Knowledge, Skills, Experiences it will never make you disappointment. As Warren Buffett said Investing in yourself is the best thing you can do.
"Invest in Yourself rate of interest will always amaze you".
2. Little Things: Life is all about enjoying the little things. It's morning Sunlight on the face, walking in nature, spending time with friends, little kindness are real Happiness in life. So Enjoy the little things in life because one day you will look back and realize they were the big things.
Never Stop doing the little things for others. Sometimes those little things occupy the biggest part of their hearts. Appreciate the little things. And you’ll appreciate Life.
3. Gratitude: Gratitude is the best attitude everyone should have. Develop an attitude of Gratitude. Say thank you to everyone you meet for everything they do for you.
Gratitude is like a magnet. The more grateful you are, the more you will receive to be grateful for.
4. Privacy is Power: I am so Private because most people are not genuinely happy for you. Being private, staying low-key and not telling everyone everything is Self-care.
The happier you are in your personal life, the less you feel the need to be public about it.
5. Master your Emotions: Emotions are what make us human, Make us real. Be truthful about your emotions, and use your mind and emotions in your favor, not against yourself.
Emotions are like Fire, it can cook your food or burn your house down. You gotta train your Mind to be stronger than your emotions or else you’ll lose yourself everytime.
6. Be a Life long Learner: Don’t kill student inside you, learn new things everyday at every point of your life. Be a student in the school of Life. Always be Curious to learn. The day you stop learning is the day you stop growing.
"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn." - Alvin Toffler
7. Simplicity is the New Luxary: Simplicity is also a fashion but everyone can’t afford it. The Beauty of a person lies in Simplicity and High Thinking.
Simplicity is the essence of an abundant life. The more you minimise your needs, the more riches you attract. "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" - Leonardo Da Vinci
8. Storytelling: Storytelling is one of the most essential skill for life. Not only the story you tell for others but also you tell yourself in your head is very important. The story you tell yourself in your head becomes your reality. Make it a good one.
“In the end, we’ll all become Stories.” - Margaret Atwood. So let’s ensure we make our story a fabulous one.
9. Play Long-term Games: In a world where most people play short games, playing Long term games offer a huge advantage. Don't fall for Cheap Dopamine, Get Rich-Quick Schemes. Seek a Long-term Purpose, not short-term dopamine. Remember Health, Career, Wealth all are long-term by nature.
“Play Long-term Games. All the returns in life, whether in wealth, relationships, or knowledge, come from compound interest”. — Naval Ravikanth
10. Memento Mori💀: It means "Remember you must die”. This is the powerful motivation we should remember everytime. Try your best to live in moments and create best Memories for life.
"Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Stay Hungry Stay Foolish" - Steve Jobs
(a+b)2 formula may give few marks in your School but this👇 formula will definitely give Peace in your Life👇
Small Circle + Private life + Long term Mindset + Discipline = Peaceful Life
Life is such a great teacher that when you don’t learn a lesson, it will repeat it. So learn the lessons and enjoy the journey of Life :))